ABOUT US

Somali region is the second largest region in Ethiopia with total landscape 375,000km2. Has an average temperature b/n 18 to 45c0 & annual rainfall b/n 386 to 660mm Estimated Population of the region is more than 5.6 million, around 86% of the total population in the region are pastoral population while the remaining 14% is urban population. The region has 11 administration zones and 93 woreda with 1224 kebeles as a total. The Number of Woredas that OWNP shares or covers is 28 Woredas out of the 93woredas(Rural ) and 8 Towns(Urban).